Updated at 2023-03-31
By accessing and placing an order with rloan.online, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and rloan.online. Under no circumstances shall rloan.online team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if rloan.online team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. rloan.online will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur while using our resources. We reserve the right to change prices and revise the resource usage policy in any moment.
rloan.online grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and rloan.online (“we,” “our,” or “us”) grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Definitions and key terms
For this Terms & Conditions:
• Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
• Country: where rloan.online or the owners/founders of rloan.online are based, in this case is india.
• Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the rloan.online Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
• Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit rloan.online and use the services.
• IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
• Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by rloan.online or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
• Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
• Service: refers to the service provided by rloan.online as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
• Website: rloan.online’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://rloan.online/.
• You: a person or entity that is registered with rloan.online to use the Services.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
• License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the service or make the platform available to any third party.
• Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the service.
• Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the service.
Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping with us. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to ensure you have a rewarding experience while exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
Changes To Our Terms & Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if we disable access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details, or any files or other materials which is contained in your account. If we decide to change our Terms & Conditions, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms & Conditions modification date below.
We are not responsible for any content, code or any other imprecision. We do not provide warranties or guarantees. In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. Our Service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied.
We are a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, our exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via our Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, We specifically disclaim all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with our Service or on sites that may appear as links on our Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, our Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights.
No oral advice or written information given by us or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that our Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
• Via Email: [email protected]
• Via Phone Number: 18004203181
• Via this Link: https://rloan.online/contact-us/